If yes, click the button below.
Please provide clear photographic evidence of any Defect so we can assess whether the Warranty claim is to be approved or dismissed.
All physical products that any Db Black member bought from Db Equipment from our website or authorized resellers after June 1, 2021.
These have a limited lifetime warranty. Lifetime means the expected lifetime of the Product, not to exceed 20 years. Anything you bought before June 1, 2021, or for non Db Black members has a 2-year warranty.
The warranty covers manufacturing defects that include, but aren’t limited to:
- Cracks or breaks in the shell
- Defective zippers
- Ripped seams
- Fabric tears that make the product not function properly
- Broken hooks
- Functional trims
To redeem a warranty, you have to be the one that purchased the product, or in the case of a gift, the original recipient.
If your claim is covered by a warranty, we’ll repair or replace the product, and cover shipping costs.
- Wear and tear resulting from abnormally harsh use or use that is not compatible with the Product's intended use.
- Cosmetic damages
- Replacement of any non-defective pieces of the Product
- Any product sold "as is", "preconditioned", “used" or similar wording indicating that the Product is not new
- Damages caused by transport and transit damage
- Damages caused to personal goods due to water ingress
If your product has damage that is not covered by the warranty, you can request for Db Equipment to repair the damage at a pre-agreed upon price.
Warranty claims must be submitted in a reasonable time after damage occurs.
For a full breakdown of the warranty terms and conditions, click here.